Why Select an Ambulatory Surgical Facility
What is an Ambulatory Surgical Facility?
An ambulatory surgical facility specializes in outpatient same-day endoscopic procedures, like colonoscopy and upper endoscopy.
Why select an Ambulatory Surgical Facility?
Patients who choose an ambulatory surgical facility, such as the one at Northwest Endoscopy, find the process convenient and personal. We offer a relaxed environment with well-trained staff focused on your individual care.
Other benefits of an Ambulatory Surgical Facility:
- One Location: Our patient registration, waiting area, procedure rooms and recovery rooms are all in one convenient location.
- Scheduling Options: We offer multiple scheduling options to meet your needs.
- Ease of Use: Because we focus on limited procedures, patients find we are easier to use than the hospital.
- Reduced Risk of Infection: We see stable outpatients only, so there is less opportunity for you to be exposed to infections.
- Focus on the Patient: We know how many patients we will serve each day and can staff appropriately to ensure you receive the best care.
- Reduced Cost: Our expenses are significantly lower than a hospital’s; we are able to pass the savings on to patients, thus providing a high level of care at a lower cost.